Five Questions to Answer When Creating Your First Website
“Wow, what a great website!”
This is what you want your prospective customers to think when they visit your website. So, where do you start when you’ve decided to create your first site?
You should ask yourself the five high-level marketing questions listed below.
Five Questions to Ask Yourself
- How are you going to measure success?
- How will your website help your prospective customers achieve their objectives?
- What are the competition’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What is your differentiation?
- How can you make site visitors feel, “Wow, I’ve got to work with that firm!”?
Our Web Design Process
Over the years we have developed a process for web design. We like to say online presence instead of web site because today having a web site is not enough. To be found online you need to list your business with search engines, utilize social media marketing, and advertise. We can help you get noticed.
The four steps below describe our approach to create and launch your web presence. On average the process takes 6 to 8 weeks.read more